|News & Events|
Apart from being a leading opthalmologist,Dr.Shyam.C.Agrawal is sincerely dedicated to serve the humanity and associated with many Social Organizations in Mumbai and other parts of India. He has conducted more than 300 Free Eye Testing Camps across India.He has conducted Intraocular Lens Implant Operation at Mathura, Vrindavan,Kota, Aurangabad,Surajgad,Talasari and many tribal areas of Maharashtra, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh.He also has conducted more than 300 Eye Operation Camps.
- Dr.Shyam C Agarwal in his capacity as the Chairman of Haffekine BPCL :
Goregaon Sports Club was constructed under the Chairmanship of Dr.Shyam Agarwal,which is now an ISO 9001 certified International Club.
Chairman & Trustee of Swami Vivekanand School,a school in slum Appa Pada,Kurar,Malad with 4000 students.
Chairman & trustee of Navchetna Charitable trust which is running D.G.Khetan International School wit (IGCSC) at Malad.
Trustee & Chairman of Vatsalya Gram at Vrindavan,Mathura.Vatsalya Gram is a complex where orphans,widows and old people are given shelter.
Active Participation in Keshav Shrushti,a 200 acres Complex comprising Ramratna Vidya Mandir - a Residential School,an Ayurvedic Center, Gowshala and a home for the aged.
Active in the Renovation Committee at Somwari Bazar in Malad.
Trustee in Vishwa Hindu Parishad Seva Prakalp which runs thousands of schools and hostels all over India.
Trust in Bafna Eye Hospital at Palghar.
Trust n Agroha Vikas Trust,which has a Medical College in 200 acres in Hissar.
Ex President of Doctors Cell of BJP Maharashtra.
Active participation in establishing a 200 bed hospital of Bharat Vikas Parishad along with many schools and hostels at Kota,Rajasthan.
Past President Malad Medical Association.
Ex Member in Sports Council - University Of from Mumbai.
- Haffekine BPCL Unit which was in loss was brought to profit and dividend given to Government of Maharashtra for continuous 5 years.
- Anti Scorpion Venom Vaccine was manufactured for the first time and made available free of charge to Indian population during the Chairmanship of Dr.Shyam Agarwal.
- Polio Vaccine Manufacturing Unit was constructed and inaugurated during the Chairmanship of Dr.Shyam Agarwal.
- Snake Venom Manufacturing unit was constructed and inaugurated whereby 10 lacs vials per month manufacturing capacity was increased.